Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Prop Mixed

Deutsch

Hey Guys,

It has been a while since I have posted here. After a ton of research I have decided to run my first AAS cycle.

Stats are

26 yr old
5'11
10-15/% bf

I have been going hard for the last 2 years and my diet has been spot on for 1 year. I have always lifted on and off.

My cycle is
600mg test E per week 12 weeks. 300mg 2x
200mg test P per week first 6 weeks. 100mg 2x
winni 50mg per day last 6 weeks

pct
hcg 2-3 days after last shot 500ui every 3 days
then nolva and clomid

Now I only got the prop for a frontload type deal as my source had some personal prop. I have come across conflicting info regarding how I should take it.

Currently doing 100mg of prop with 300mg test e 2x a week in the same pin. i have done 4 pins this way.

Is this ok? or should i be doing the prop 1 extra shot a week on its own?

what would you guys think sides and such could be for me? I havent experienced much in only 2 weeks. few people said i look a little chubby.

I know the prop is good. Slight inject pain and i felt like superman within 2-3days...

Hear rate and bp are slightly elevated as well. i a always constantly reading and always filtering out the BS some people spew. So i figured i would just ask and see what you guys think.

BTW this is my first cycle.

Thanks guys.

If your going to use TEST PROP I would do so 100-150mg EOD.

Ah i figured as much. Today i think i got my first signs of gyno...right nip got itchy for a few mins then i felt a slight pain. now they feel some what sensitive. the left nip has turned white on the tip...

started taking dex at .025mg daily...will see if it goes away.

i asked the above question because i feared the prop dropping my test levels and leaving my estrogen levels higher....which would lead to sides.

am i on the right track?

I just wanted to add to this thread if it ever gets searched for by someone new.

My nip sensitivity came from doing prop 2x a week. This is NO GOOD and I am an idiot! I was doing it with my Test E sat/tues 100mg prop mixed with 300mg test e.
I started to get brain fog and was really tired. Slept 15 hours straight over the weekend.

I went and got some Arimidex very same day i felt the sensitivity go up and took it as follows. 1mg first day. .5mg second day. off third day. 1mg 4th day and nothing the last 2 days. They are no longer sensitive at all.

I will not go back on the dex until i feel bloat/sensitive again. Unless you guys think I should?

i have remapped my cycle to pin mon/wed/fri untill i run out of prop. then will pin monday and friday with my test e.

Total cycle is like this.

1-4 prop 100mg 3x week
1-10 test e 200mg 3x a week with prop and 300mg 2x a week without.
5-10 50mg winni daily
10-12 hcg 500ui EOD

arimidex when/if needed

12-18 Nolva and clomid

Seem ok? I thought I had all my basis covered from reading and studying before I jumped in but then i found myself listening to people who have done cycles before and that messed with my research and kind of f**ked me...

Top Bottom