Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E 14 weeks w/month front load

Scargains

Going to be doing my first pinning cycle. Have only done cycles with designer steroids such as Super DMZ, superdrol, and other methylstenbolone concoctions and am sick with the sides of these crazy analogs. I'm going to be running 14 weeks of test e every week at 500mg, and for the first month I'm going to front load dbol at 30/40/50/50. I have clomid and nolva for pct and was planning on running them simultaneously for my 4 wk pct. My main question is does anyone suggest a more in depth pct for this cycle? I've been told by others it looks good but I want to make sure the pct is right on. Any suggestions?

Going to be doing my first pinning cycle. Have only done cycles with designer steroids such as Super DMZ, superdrol, and other methylstenbolone concoctions and am sick with the sides of these crazy analogs. I'm going to be running 14 weeks of test e every week at 500mg, and for the first month I'm going to front load dbol at 30/40/50/50. I have clomid and nolva for pct and was planning on running them simultaneously for my 4 wk pct. My main question is does anyone suggest a more in depth pct for this cycle? I've been told by others it looks good but I want to make sure the pct is right on. Any suggestions?

i see a few problems... the first is that your running dbol too high at 40 and 50 mg... 30 is plenty bro... you definitely need aromasin with dbol... your pct definitely needs fixed... i'll lay everything out for you...

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
5-12 hcgenerate ES
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Yeh I agree bro try to get all you can from the lower dosages before ramping it up, this will enable you to get more from less and give you room to manoeuvre when the next cycle is being planned :D

Test at 350mg? I thought a good dose was 500mg ew for test e at 250mg injections 2 times a week

If you want to run 500mg, go for it. A lot of these guys will advise lower doses of test, which is also fine, but I like to run test higher. The main thing is at least starting on the low side to assess your response to aromatizing compounds. If you are estrogen sensitive, high test isn't for you. I can pretty much run test wherever I want with no ai and no sides, and love the shit.

My body barely reaponds to test at low dosages. I cruise at 500mg per week. Everyone's different though. I wish I had the same gains from 350 per week.

Yeah I got you guys. What chems do you reccomend having on cycle incase of bad sides I.e gyno because I have nolva and clomid on hand but just wanted to run those in pct

Yeah I got you guys. What chems do you reccomend having on cycle incase of bad sides I.e gyno because I have nolva and clomid on hand but just wanted to run those in pct

aromasin is what i would recommend for your ai bro... run it 12.5 mg eod and also run it in pct... ag guys has excellent aromasin... other than that, i would run hcgenerate es on cycle and n2guard... they will protect you against toxicity and suppression and also keep your libido high... you already have nolva and clomid for pct so you don't need any other chems besides aromasin...

Top Bottom