Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp at 300mg/ml

DrakeC83

curious about making a few homebrew bottles of 300mg test cypionate. I ordered a little EO and I am told that concentrations of 250+mg/ml of cyp will crash without it. Any thoughts on what would be the best way to make it last without it crashing? what would be a good BA\BB\GSO\EO ratio for 10 bottles? im trying to stock up a few different injectables for me and some of my bros who compete. local UG guys are a f*ing rip off, 100 bucks a 10ml bottle of test, suck it!

I would start out something like and before I would go making a huge experiment, I would start off with 1 - 10ml vial to make damn sure.
Test Cypionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
10ml @ 250mgs/ml = 10 X 250 = 2500mgs (2.5 grams of powder) 2.5 X 9.09 = 2.72 mls (roughly 2 3/4 mls displacement)

2.5 grams of powder
2% BA - .20ml
18% BB - 1.80ml
25% EO - 2.50ml
Oil - 3.3ml

okay Im going to try that in a couple days once im back in town. How will I know if it crashes? Fairly new to this. And how long after would it crash, if it was going to?

Silly question but if you are new to this why not use a standard recipe for the first time until you get a feel for it? 250mg/ml is doable without EO.

Reason being cycle the bro who got the cyp powder is doing is 300 Deca 300 Test Cyp and 200 Mast E twice a week and he wants it to fit into a 3CC syringe rather then shoot twice each time. Just a thought, what about Guaiacol 1ml in there to hold it? would that work with the EO\GSO 50\50 you think?

Top Bottom