Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Test 250 or 500mg

PuraVida

New member
Iam running EQ at 600mg and test at 250. 1st week I did 900eq and 500test. Iam not looking for large watery gains I want hard lean mass. Thats why I chose to go with 250. A budy of mine told me that 250 is very little and I was basically just throwing away the test. Iam still in the middle of week two so Iam not to late if I decide to go with 500.

What do you guys think.

Has anyone run at 250 and what were your results.
 
Do 300 test e a week and 500 EQ a week GET SOME PROVIRON and take 50MG ED and u will get nice lean gains.do alot of cardio and eat ALOT of clean food
 
PuraVida said:
Iam running EQ at 600mg and test at 250. 1st week I did 900eq and 500test. Iam not looking for large watery gains I want hard lean mass. Thats why I chose to go with 250. A budy of mine told me that 250 is very little and I was basically just throwing away the test. Iam still in the middle of week two so Iam not to late if I decide to go with 500.

What do you guys think.

Has anyone run at 250 and what were your results.

Is this your first cycle? If so go with the 500mg of test(is it e or c) and keep the eq the same as you planned. You can throw the Proviron in as well at 50mg per day to help keep you dry, but you should also be running an AI as well like Aromisan or AIFM.
 
Yeah i was runnin 250. Im now at Test e 250mg2x/week and EQ 200mg 2x/week. Feels good. Great gains. withdraw em both into syringe for single inject 2x week. nice.
 
500mg's is perfect i ran it for six months once after a huge bulking cycle and still made gains and kept getting asked what i was doing...
 
Will do, Test will go upto 500.

Now how long should I run it,

I was originally planning to run the EQ for 18 weeks and the test for 10 weeks. Should I leave the test at 10 or maybe make it 12?
 
PuraVida said:
Iam running EQ at 600mg and test at 250. 1st week I did 900eq and 500test. Iam not looking for large watery gains I want hard lean mass. Thats why I chose to go with 250. A budy of mine told me that 250 is very little and I was basically just throwing away the test. Iam still in the middle of week two so Iam not to late if I decide to go with 500.

What do you guys think.

Has anyone run at 250 and what were your results.


250mg Test is basically TRT dose,,,,run at 500mg wk.
 
Top Bottom