Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

termo or b-d syringes

Opinions, you know the line...everyone has one...

I prefer Terumo's, here's some quick insight from the Androusa site:

Performance is assured -- Precisely honed edges and unique bevel design easily penetrate tissue with an incision that minimizes trauma (scarring). An exclusive silicone lubricant allows the needle to travel smoothly, from the moment of penetration until it is withdrawn.

Minimal discomfort with Ultra Thin Wall Needles -- The Ultra Thin Wall needles allow you to choose a slimmer, more comfortable gauge size with increased flow rate over Regular Wall or Thin Wall needles. 20 gauge, 22 gauge and 23 gauge needles are Ultra Thin wall. (BD's are regular wall)

Safety Features -- The exclusive all plastic package is tamper evident, moisture repellent and puncture resistant... for greater protection of the sterile contents. A highly inert gasket means less chance of leaching and a reduced risk of medication interaction. This unique elastomer material also allows easier plunger motion. (BD has a paper backing)

Later,

I guess I'm the minority but I like BD

I can tell a difference, and I prefer Terumo. I have some scar tissue in my glutes, and b-d's will hardly even go in, I have to use a lot more strength. Terumo's are difinetely sharper.

I have used both and could not tell the difference. The rate I inject and the temp of the AS makes a lot more difference then the neddle to me.

Top Bottom