Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Tennessee tragedies - Terrorist related?

TN MuscleBear

New member
Strange day here in Nashville TN...First, this morning, a greyhound bus crashed killing 10 or 12 people and injuring 30-something more because - get this - some guy with a passport from Croatia cut the bus drivers throat while they were speeding down the interstate.

Then, today, at a company called Primus (building two blocks from my building) someone got a fedex package, opened it, and it released some sort of poison that put 16 people in the hospital....

Do you all figure this is some sort of sick copy-cat stuff? If so, I wonder what we do about the american-citizen sickos....If not, then this is some terrorist activity extremely close to home and I'm freaked out.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cut
TxCollegeguy said:
I didn't hear about the poison incident, but the bus accident sounds like a freak thing

It does...I might just be a little on edge about the whole terrorism concept....

Whatever it is, it prompted Greyhound to suspend all busses for the remainder of today...
 
Top Bottom