Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teens and test boosters

blackbriar

I'm 18 years old and I've been training for 5 years, for the last 4 of those years I've worked out religiously.

I first hit puberty (somewhat) early at 12 years old, I haven't grown in about two years and I'm already taller than any other person in my family, so I figure puberty is for the most part over for me.

In august I turn 19, and in either may or june I was planning to run a cycle of both a natural test booster and a gh booster.

I was wondering if the health ( specifically hormonal) risks associated with AAS would apply for this type of product too, and if they do how likely are they to affect somebody at my level of maturity?

I was considering some products like the AI swole stack, USP's asteroid stack and pink magic, BPI A50 or AHD, or maybe one of the universal products ( but ive heard most of them are garbage). I'm open to suggestions on which is the best to take.

I've found a ton of sht on teens and roids but nothing on teens and tb's, I would really appreciate some feedback from you guys.

wait a few years bud. your body is producing all that you need right now. find a good routine for a beginner like rippetoe 5x5 do that for a bit then move on to a more advanced 5x5. and get your diet to where it should be at. diet is everything. being young the 2 biggest mistakes you can make is being misinformed about improper routines and dieting. make sure u get ur gram of protein per pound of body weight at the minimum.. especially while ur parents are paying for your food probably in ur case. take some creatine pre/post workout and maybe a preworkout drink like superpump 250 for added energy and a nitric oxide benefit. other than that your body is producing all the test and gh you need for a few more years. here is a post from one of the mods on here that i saved that you should look at

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

just chill as cobra said... no big deal for now, buy a few supps sure but keep em locked up for later. no big.

Just invest in some creatine bro and maybe some BCAA's (check out orbitnutrition.com for some solid stuff over there). It's a hell of a combo and usually the test boosters/gh boosters need to be run for a significant amount of time to make any noticeable differences bro

I'm 18 years old and I've been training for 5 years, for the last 4 of those years I've worked out religiously.

I first hit puberty (somewhat) early at 12 years old, I haven't grown in about two years and I'm already taller than any other person in my family, so I figure puberty is for the most part over for me.

In august I turn 19, and in either may or june I was planning to run a cycle of both a natural test booster and a gh booster.

I was wondering if the health ( specifically hormonal) risks associated with AAS would apply for this type of product too, and if they do how likely are they to affect somebody at my level of maturity?

I was considering some products like the AI swole stack, USP's asteroid stack and pink magic, BPI A50 or AHD, or maybe one of the universal products ( but ive heard most of them are garbage). I'm open to suggestions on which is the best to take.

I've found a ton of sht on teens and roids but nothing on teens and tb's, I would really appreciate some feedback from you guys.

Have your natural hormone levels tested. I would bet at your age they are still very high. You most likely need proper training,,diet and rest.

Top Bottom