Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ted Nugent is a bad American!

Wow, now those were words to live by! Ted should be the nexr president, of couse Charelton Heston should be his VP.

Ted Nugent is cool and I admire the fact that he stands up and has the balls to say what be believes in whether you agree with him or not. And I agree with everything he says.

Ted is the man. I agree with everything he said above. Whether or not you like it I don't care, but is your right unless you are not an American nor live in this country. In that case you do not have the right to disagree. But, I will respect your view to disagree, even though it is not a right because that is what being free is about and what the US is about.

actually I planned on saying what a backwards holier-than-thou piece of conservative crap I think Nugent
is, until I read his words.(some of his views on women are a little retro.)After reading this, Ihave to say I agree with pretty much everything he believes.(next I'll be buying a gun)I've always admired him, though, as being the model that hard rockers like James Hetfield have fashioned themselves after and he's got the balls to say these politically uncorrect things.

Yep, that's a good one. Respond without facts or logical arguments. Just fling silly adjectives around. :D

Ya told us good.

I totally agree with Ted. He is the Man. It's about time someone started to stand up against all this politically correct nonsense and bullshit. Hey what cd did that song come off on? I want to buy it.

Top Bottom