Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol/transaderm?

Graceless

Posted a thread about running beastdrol to bulk but don't really want to deal with the sides that come with it. Thinking about running tbol instead (assuming I can get my hands on some)...I cant run test because injecting is not an option at the moment so I'm thinking transaderm instead.

1-6 tbol, 40 mg/day for first 2 weeks then maybe bump up to 60mg
1-6 transaderm - should I frontload this?
1-6 HCGenerate ES - is this necessary? I have it on hand either way.
1-10 n2guard
3-10 forma

7 -10 clomid 25mg
7-10 unleahsed/post cycle combo/test infusion foged methyl
7-10 lean extreme
7-10 ostarine 25 mg

I also have aromasin and tudca on hand but I don't think I'll need these....correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd start the pct the day after you stop the cycle. Everything looks fine as is for a basic run. You could run some bridge after pct If you want.

Your setup looks great, and the Transaderm should help provide a good test base while on Tbol. You could even make it 8 weeks by running Transaderm only the first two weeks. HCGenerate ES on cycle is also a good idea to reduce shutdown.

If you are looking to pick up some extra Transaderm or possibly some phytoserms, you can get buy three,get two free by using the code and link in my sig.

Posted a thread about running beastdrol to bulk but don't really want to deal with the sides that come with it. Thinking about running tbol instead (assuming I can get my hands on some)...I cant run test because injecting is not an option at the moment so I'm thinking transaderm instead.

1-6 tbol, 40 mg/day for first 2 weeks then maybe bump up to 60mg
1-6 transaderm - should I frontload this?
1-6 HCGenerate ES - is this necessary? I have it on hand either way.
1-10 n2guard
3-10 forma

7 -10 clomid 25mg
7-10 unleahsed/post cycle combo/test infusion foged methyl
7-10 lean extreme
7-10 ostarine 25 mg

I also have aromasin and tudca on hand but I don't think I'll need these....correct me if I'm wrong.

I like the idea but I am going to fix the layout... YES, hcgenerate ES is very necessary... you are going to get shutdown from tbol and transaderm and you want your transition into pct to be as smooth as possible and you want to keep suppression on cycle to a minimum... you can and should run tbol at 60mg a day...

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 transaderm
1-6 n2guard n2bm.com
1-6 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
3-10 forma stanzol

pct 7-10

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I like the idea but I am going to fix the layout... YES, hcgenerate ES is very necessary... you are going to get shutdown from tbol and transaderm and you want your transition into pct to be as smooth as possible and you want to keep suppression on cycle to a minimum... you can and should run tbol at 60mg a day...

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 transaderm
1-6 n2guard n2bm.com
1-6 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
3-10 forma stanzol

pct 7-10

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I was.looking at doing something very similar but actually find it easier to get hold.of adex than forma in UK......could.i replace the forma with adex for weeks 3-10?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom