Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol/SARMS cycle?

Ruca

Anything wrong with this? I'm 36, 6'3", 201-205#, on TRT, train MMA/BJJ and Crossfit. Am in pretty good shape overall. Looking to put on 5-10 pounds and stay lean and strong. I already have both and am curious if they will work well together. Thoughts?

Thanks

Which sarm?
With S1, it is possible.
S4 is more for hardening and strength, not really adding mass.. Same for tbol..

The S4. Yeah I know they are very similar as far as their function, but I know Tbol can help a little with mass. If I put on 5 quality pounds and ripped out a little more I would be really happy, so I'm not looking for much. Mainly wondering, if it would be a waste of one or the other to stack them, cost not being an issue. Also wondering if I would gain any extra strength from stacking them.

The S4. Yeah I know they are very similar as far as their function, but I know Tbol can help a little with mass. If I put on 5 quality pounds and ripped out a little more I would be really happy, so I'm not looking for much. Mainly wondering, if it would be a waste of one or the other to stack them, cost not being an issue. Also wondering if I would gain any extra strength from stacking them.

Stack them both, s4 wont give you 5lbs alone...

Thanks...I understand that about the S4, BUT do you think it is worth it to add the S4 to the Tbol?

Thanks...I understand that about the S4, BUT do you think it is worth it to add the S4 to the Tbol?

Yes, I believe you will benefit from it.

Top Bottom