Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tamoxifen Citrate info.

The Ghost

This was a statement I found particularly disturbing:

"While tamoxifen acts against the effects of estrogen in breast tissue, it acts like estrogen in other body systems. This means that women who take tamoxifen may
derive many of the beneficial effects of menopausal estrogen replacement therapy, such as a lowering of blood cholesterol and a slowing of bone loss (osteoporosis)."

It's great that Tamoxifen can prevent gyno, but I wasn't aware that it "acts like estrogen in other body systems." Although this debate is far from conclusive, as a bodybuilder and a man, I don't want too much estrogen or other substances that may mimic estrogen's properties.

Thoughts?
-TG

Which could mean what bro?

------------------
pibullwhat.gif

Estrogen elsewhere would increase the fat deposits and water retention. When I was on Nolvadex, I was harder and leaner all around.
Either way I believe that high estrogen levels do more harm then good, especially if you are sensitive to it. Just the excess fat storage fucks it up..

Pitbull, it isn't conclusive. There are hardly any studies on this type of thing because the drugs were not intended for use by males. All we can do is read the studies that are available and try to speculate as to how it will effect males. It is my belief that any increase in estrogen will promote fat accumulation and water retention. Now if Nolvadex blocks estrogen in breast tissue, then that's good. However, if it mimics estrogen in other bodily functions, then that's not so good. As a man, you do not want very high levels of estrogen or other chemicals that may mimic estrogen's qualities.

Again, that's just what I think from reading all the available info. This is the reason I believe that Arimidex is a far superior product for what bodybuilders are using it for.

-TG

Top Bottom