Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking My Cycle

uhh123abc

Hey guys,

I just wanted to get some more opinions on how I'm taking my cycle. I've got it all set up as:
Forma 2-6
HCGenerate 2-6

PCT 6-10

Creatine
N2guard
Forged Post cycle
test Infusion
Forma Stanzol

Diet
Breakfast- 6 Hard boiled eggs, 2 cups of oatmeal with a protein shake
Second Breakfast- 8-9oz chicken breast with a fruit or vegetable
Lunch-8-9oz chicken breast/beef with a fruit or vegetable
Dinner- 4 hard boiled eggs, 5oz chicken breast with a fruit of vegetable
Bedtime snack- 1 cup of 0% fat cottage cheese

Regular supplements
Gold Standard Natural Whey (Vanilla, but I'm a chocolate guy myself)
Kirkland Omega-3 Fish oil softgels
Animal Pak MultiVitamin

So this is the question; am I consuming my cycle/supplements correctly if I do this? (Based on week 3):

Breakfast:
1 Helladrol
1 Fish Oil softgel
1 Animal Pak Multi
3 N2Guard Capsules
4 Pumps Forma spread out between chest, shoulders, upper arms, upper back, abdomen
2 HCGenerate capsules

Lunch:
1 Helladrol
1 N2Guard Capsules

Dinner:
1 Helladrol
3 N2Guard Capsules
4 Pumps Forma spread out between chest, shoulders, upper arms, upper back, abdomen
2 HCGenerate Capsules
1 Fish Oil softgel

Questions
Is that how I apply Forma correctly?
7 N2guard capsules per day is the recommended value, wow. Why is this?
I received 6 powerchews preworkout from my order from Mrsupps. Anyone have any experience with them? Here's the link
mrsupps(DOT)com/Products/25/Power+Chews+Pre-Workout/

They smell nice.

Looks good mate what's ur stats and goals? As for the n2 and halo slit the dosages. Eg morning halo 4hrs later n2 4hrs later halo 4hrs later n2.... The powerchews are great in a pct and have quite a kick of flavour

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Looks good mate what's ur stats and goals? As for the n2 and halo slit the dosages. Eg morning halo 4hrs later n2 4hrs later halo 4hrs later n2.... The powerchews are great in a pct and have quite a kick of flavour

Okay interesting, so it wouldn't matter if I took 2 Helladrol for breakfast? That would mean:

Breakfast:
2 hella
Lunch:
3 n2guard
Dinner:
1 Hella
Later that night:
4 N2guard

Where can I read up about splitting the dosages?

Also interesting about those chews. I haven't checked the ignredients yet but if they're good on PCT I'm wondering what's in them. Or if you're just saying that because working out during your PCT isn't as easy as when you're on cycle.

As for my goals I'm just here to break a few plateaus that I couldn't naturally. I never drink coffee and I've tried that, I tried Jack3d (not a big fan of intra workouts either) and of course getting super pumped with my music. No cycle is "mild" but I don't think that one is going to rot my body as bad as others. jbranken helped me with it.

Edit: Also, I'm never sure when I'll be able to work out. Just throwing that out there if that should change when I take my gear. I won't work out after dinner, or before breakfast. But I can work out right before and right after.

Last edited:
Okay interesting, so it wouldn't matter if I took 2 Helladrol for breakfast? That would mean:

Breakfast:
2 hella
Lunch:
3 n2guard
Dinner:
1 Hella
Later that night:
4 N2guard

Where can I read up about splitting the dosages?

Also interesting about those chews. I haven't checked the ignredients yet but if they're good on PCT I'm wondering what's in them. Or if you're just saying that because working out during your PCT isn't as easy as when you're on cycle.

As for my goals I'm just here to break a few plateaus that I couldn't naturally. I never drink coffee and I've tried that, I tried Jack3d (not a big fan of intra workouts either) and of course getting super pumped with my music. No cycle is "mild" but I don't think that one is going to rot my body as bad as others. jbranken helped me with it.

Edit: Also, I'm never sure when I'll be able to work out. Just throwing that out there if that should change when I take my gear. I won't work out after dinner, or before breakfast. But I can work out right before and right after.

This. Whole cycle looks good as well. IMO timing of workout is at your discretion. Hope this helps. Don't know about funds your way....just throwing this out there...stack katana with it=win. But either way you should have a nice run. Hope this helps.

This. Whole cycle looks good as well. IMO timing of workout is at your discretion. Hope this helps. Don't know about funds your way....just throwing this out there...stack katana with it=win. But either way you should have a nice run. Hope this helps.

Oh alright, thanks for the help man. I'll look into katanadrol for my next cycle. I probably won't be doing cycles for a long time, but I certainly like learning about this stuff. It's like forbidden knowledge.

Top Bottom