Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 without gear....

aky

I want to give my gf T3 but shes not gonna want to take any steroid. What is the lowest dose that i can give her without increase of side effects. i know that the T3 will burn muscle and fat.... but she doesnt have that much muscle to begin with.

Is there anything i can do in these lines???

well t3 doesnt give a shit if it eats your muscle or fat.......if you dont care about losing muscle....then try it out

a friend of mine was just real flabby.....and did t3 only for 6 weeks...shed alot of fat.but didnt really look nice

she should build up her muscle instead.......

t3 alone is NOT a good idea...you need to let this person know it will shed muscle...not just extra fat...and who in the world wants that??? NOT an intelligent way to do things...and you say you want to give her t3...does she want this??? Does she know the full extent of what is will do??? She really needs to educate herself..and why would you want to give your girl you care about something you KNOW should not be taken alone..and she will lose muscle??? That makes NO sense at all!!!!

Does she workout now???? Lift weights???? Eat clean??? Diet changes alone can help shed fat...Lifting heavy can shed fat!! t3 is no wonder drug that will make her look great..especially if she is not on..she will be skinny fat...and boy is that attractive!!! I would advise against it..and your girl needs to be on these boards and it should be her choice...sometimes these posts amaze me....takin shit so lightly and not thinking about what you are really trying to do and making educated decisions...if she wants to be thin...tell her to do ALOT of CARDIO ...no weights and eat salad and water all day....midas well if you do t3 alone and dont care about muscle loss etc!

i should of taken more time for the question. Yes she's knows what she's getting into.... yes she worksout, eats properly.. etc!!!

She's doing lots of cardio....... i just wanted to know at a low dose such as 25mcgs, would there be major negative effects?

Aky -- check out this link - lots of good info here.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=31969&highlight=T3

You can also find several really good posts if you search on "T3" and "WarLobo" as the author. Make sure when you are reading to note if they are assuming AS use with it or not.

As a couple said above -- there are generally better ways to drop some body fat because of the indiscriminatory nature of T3 and its ability to eat everything with no AS to help preserve muscle. But I guess you know that.

Check the above thread & do that search -- Lobo gears alot of his info toward women's needs so its probably some of the best info you will find.

It will eat her muscle just as fast as it eats fat.

Have her try some ECA or something with norephedrine in it. Or maybe clenbuterol.

Why do t3 withouts AS???

Top Bottom