Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T2 vs T3 for fat loss

Siscalo

I have been told that T2 can be good for fat loss,and that it is safer than the T3, of which I have heard many badstories. How can I use it for fat loss, and where do you get suchthings these days? Can you just come up to the pharmacy and ask forit?

It can indeed contribute to fat loss, but this isessentially the same T3, but just with two iodide atoms instead ofthree – hence the names. I would not use it for fat loss, since itis always a bad idea to play with your thyroids. It is very easy todestabilize, and later it can be extremely hard to get it to workproperly. So better use safer alternatives, such as SARMS.

T3 is the active form of thyroid hormone in the body. If you are going to supplement with a thyroid hormone - then T3 is what you want to use.

I agree with @lev buterlov though. It is very easy to permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output by using exogenous T3. I don't recommend it at all.

There are much better alternatives that do not come with the same potential side effects of T3. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

Not worth fucking with your thyroid. Instead check out the stack of Cardarine and N2Slin. Much better for fat loss with no side effects.

Top Bottom