Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from tren ace to tren e??

LRHC

I've got a quick question for you guys. If I am three weeks in running Tren Ace with Test Prop and already thinking it's a good idea to switch to Tren E. Is it okay to do so?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Already feeling some sides nothing major just mostly body temp night sweats and a little rough sleep

I'm first week in and I can barely sleep .. body temp is high all the time .. I'm running a low dose though 75mg what about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switching esters isn't going to solve your problem and get rid of sides. It's the same compound with a different ester. It's true that some people say they get less sides with Tren E, but if side effects are a problem it would make more sense to just reduce your dose or quit the Tren all together

I'm first week in and I can barely sleep .. body temp is high all the time .. I'm running a low dose though 75mg what about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Van I am currently using 100 mg as my dosage. Like I said it hasn't been terrible so I will probably stay the course. Maybe lower my dosage a hair like Rick suggested then if it gets any worse. Thanks for the suggestion btw RickRock!

I'd say it's okay to switch if you want. But I wouldn't see too much point if you are already in week 3. Run the ace for a few more weeks and just use E next time maybe with ace as well for first 2 weeks or so, so it gets going nicely quicker.

I must say though. That provided you inject every day. Ace for the win as you can control dose so much better

Switching esters isn't going to solve your problem and get rid of sides. It's the same compound with a different ester. It's true that some people say they get less sides with Tren E, but if side effects are a problem it would make more sense to just reduce your dose or quit the Tren all together

^^^ this 100%

Top Bottom