Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweet potato recipe

aky

can you guys share how you eat ur sweet potatos? Just baked? If anyone has a good one, can u please share it. thanks

I haven't done this, but my mom once cooked mashed sweet potatoes with splenda and cinnamon. She added raisins, too. It was very good.

I poke mine with a fork and microwave it. I eat it plain, skin and all.

plornive said:
I haven't done this, but my mom once cooked mashed sweet potatoes with splenda and cinnamon. She added raisins, too. It was very good.

Now thats a good fucking idea! Im gonna have to try that!

I cut them into fries, toss them with a smidge of olive oil and garlic, and bake them.

They're also good when they're baked and make like a twiced baked potato-- scoop out the inside and whip it in the blender with some cinnamon and nuts (and a smidge of honey if you wish)-- restuff the shells and bake.

I don't know what splenda is, but I spray some "I can't believe it's not butter" and put cinnamon on top. I'll microwave it for a few minutes, the wrap it in tin foil and throw it on the BBQ grill with a big peice of chicken.

Splenda is an artificial sweetener. I usually eat mine plain, sometimes I cut em up and add cinnamon, but I think they are bombsquad by themselves.
-D

Top Bottom