Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust250 and my PCT

weedermen

Hey gents, for june and july i was using sustanon 250 at 3 amps per week = out to be 750mgs a week of test. I did 750 mgs for 6 weeks then i lowered the dosage to 500 mgs for a week then down to 250 mgs then i came off..I had no sides that i noticed except a lil acne on my chest, I had gotten some nolvadex to help with my PCT. I'm from canada so i was very straight forward with my doctor, i told him what i was doing and how i was doing it, he tested me for everything unfortunately i never got to see the results. The only thing he told me when i went to see him was your body is handling everything just fine, and it seems completely normal for a steroid user. On my cycle i gained 25 pounds, i started at 180 and when i stopped i was at 208 then dropped down to 205 in 2 weeks. Now what did the nolvadex do for me if anything, i got no gyno, and i havent been dropping weight at all really ive been a steady 205 since my off cycle i started in august. Im going to be doing another cycle here in the next 3 weeks. I am new to this whole thing and i read this forum alot. My cycle seemed pretty lowbrow compared to some of the experienced guys on here. Did i really need a PCT, when i took the nolvadex it made me feel kind of lazy and fatigued, i have no loss in sex drive and my testicles seem to have come back to normal size. I have noticed a minor drop in strength, maybe 5 pounds on certain things. Is all of this stuff normal??

Top Bottom