Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust/enanthate

I wouldn't call this a stack. These 2 compounds do not compliment each other. Thats like calling sust a stack. It is made up of different test esters but thats all. You are just adding another test. What is the thought behind that?

Sust and Test Prop would be a better stack!

Sust just doesnt have enough Prop in it to be effective, so adding additional Prop to get off to a good start in your cycle would be a good idea.

I completely agree with stew however, that since the esters in sust will taper at different rates, serum levels will be uneven and make clomid therapy difficult. I'd go with enanthate period.

My thoughts behind this is that i "have seen" both for a very good pricre and I have seen people blow up on 250mgs/wk of karachi sust as well as 250mgs/wk of iranian eth. (steroids used by different people w/single steroid for ten weeks). These guys had a shitty diet as well as poor training but gained awesome strength and size. I on the other hand, so i believe, have a hardcore training regeme and a awesome diet+good genetics. So I say put the mofos together and see what happens. Couldn't hurt, eh?? Tell ya what happens when I am done.

Top Bottom