Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplimenting Vitamins

tewesy1

Hey guys, I seem to be getting sick a fair bit with all different crap while I'm on my cutting diet. The cut works fine but I feel maybe I'm lacking in nutrients. I don't take any supps like vits and mins as through a bulk I get all of everything thing I need and feel fine.

I'm just looking for opinions on what I can do to boost immunity while on a cut and whether or not supplimenting vits and mins is worth it.

Cheers guys!

Learn about micronutrients.

Look at your diet on an average day and see if your micronutrient requirements are being met with your current diet.

If not......supplement to end deficiency.

Hey guys, I seem to be getting sick a fair bit with all different crap while I'm on my cutting diet. The cut works fine but I feel maybe I'm lacking in nutrients. I don't take any supps like vits and mins as through a bulk I get all of everything thing I need and feel fine.

I'm just looking for opinions on what I can do to boost immunity while on a cut and whether or not supplimenting vits and mins is worth it.

Cheers guys!
I rec good wholefood extract multi v/m always. fairly cheap and trust me food of today does NOT have the nutrition of food 30 years ago. I think its good to have a multi if cutting or bulking.

Aw I can imagine, I did a study on strawberries once and some of the goings on behind the farming of them in Oz is rediculous! Thanks for that mate I'll look into it

Top Bottom