Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements???

CityHick said:
Well right now I do take ON 100% and like it for the most part. As far as Muli Vitamins i just buy the regos at the store what kind would you suggest? I work out 5 days a week and am at the point where I dont overtrain but have become real good at puting my muscles into shock. What type of fatty acids would you suggest? Remeber that I am poor (partly because I just paid my years due to powerhouse) So i cant afford the animalpak shit haha. Not that its shit but I dont see myself paying that much for vitamins. I do not eat real strict on the sugars because I have just been trying to eat a lot to put on mass. I am 5 9' 200lbs with about 20%BF. I know I should be leaner but when I cut down I loose to much and look like shit. When I do take AAS I will have a deit laid out and will be strict depending on if I decide on deca/dbol/test.. not sure yet still doing all the research I can. Maybe even a Dbol/ Whinny or Test alone. Something simple to see how it works and get the feel for it. I am not looking to become shredded. Just want lots of mass and look "mean" as I like to put it. But hopefully the diet and AAS will help cut down the fat to a good acceptable level.

include stuff like tuna & salmon in your diet.... also olive oil, olives, avocado, and nuts (almonds are great).... good source of healthy fats... especially important is either flax oil or hemp oil...mix a few tablespoons in your protein shake each morning and night and you're good to go....

cut down on sugars though...if you're looking to put on weight, do it with more complex carbs like brown rice, whole wheat breads and cereals, etc.

Top Bottom