Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements

TLPjr

A fellow body building say the best 'trick' to use to lose weight is ephedrine and caffeine. I can't believe is could be safe to use. Would like to hear from you guys about this!

the ECA stack is very efficient....it does come with some risk, a little to some, more to others....there is a post on this board right now you can take a look at...if you have any depression- I would strongly suggest you stay away from this....any thyroid problems or blood pressure issues, would count you out also....

TLPjr said:
A fellow body building say the best 'trick' to use to lose weight is ephedrine and caffeine. I can't believe is could be safe to use. Would like to hear from you guys about this!

It's not a "trick", nor is it magic. Ephedrine and caffiene don't elevate your metabolism very much - a 3-5% increase is being generous - their primary action is to blunt your appetite and give you boundless energy to work out when calories are low. So yes, if your diet is hypocaloric, and you're training hard, it'll help you cut. If you have any kind of mood disorder or blood pressure problem, stay away.

People should focus more on what they can do to lose bodyfat, rather than what they can take.

Top Bottom