Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Wholesalers

gcp

Hey gang,

just curious, but does anybody know where most of the wholesalers (online or walk-in) get their products? Do they go straight to the Companies themselves (EAS, MetRx, etc) or do they go through another distributor?

Thanks,

Gumbo

That's what I thought....thanks.

A while back, I worked at a Gym and they were always ordering from some distributor named 'Boss' I think. Not sure though, but I remembered that the profit margin sucked. To the contrary, I managed a GNC superstore from '93-'95 and they ran almost a 70% profit margin on sports nutrition!

Gumbo

Yeah...they used that term back in the early 90's for the stores that sold weights, benches, clothes, etc....all the crap that they didn't make money on.

DISTRIBUTOR

I think most gyms & retailers use Europa Sports. They always have the biggest & best booth at all the shows.

To get products direct you better be selling a lot or else your margins will suck. I'd rather deal with a store who's dealing with a distributor instead of a manufacturer, they're less likely to be biased or pushing the manufacturer thats giving them the best cut.

Top Bottom