Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Supplement Review Site * CHECK IT OUT

floridalife

New member
Ok guys i wasn't making the url public yet as the site needs a ton of work, and is constantly changing. But i'd like to invite my platinum brothers in to contribute and be a part of this project at an early stage. I need more feedback so this is why I'm posting this for you guys.

Please don't give out the url, it's just not ready yet.

But Please DO feel free to contribute and make suggestion, if you do list a product please try to do it the same way i have, check out some existing listings the muscle milk is a good example.

url is

http://www.supplementreport.net/report/index.php

you can reply here with suggestions and feedback thanks!
 
Note: I'll also be awarding Karma for anyone who uploads a product listing and does a review of quality, the better quality and more informative the more karma for each one you do etc
 
Glad to hear it man i think it could be an awesome resource for all of us, a real one without paid fake reviews.. thought more people would respond.. plat forum has been very very quiet
 
Ok guys i really need more feedback, otherwise i'm going to have no choice but to make it public even though it's not where i want it yet.. Please do check out the site and help contribute, it's for you guys.. it's to help all of us.
 
floridalife said:
Ok guys i really need more feedback, otherwise i'm going to have no choice but to make it public even though it's not where i want it yet.. Please do check out the site and help contribute, it's for you guys.. it's to help all of us.

hey just relax on makin it public.. site looks great, could use some refining. I'd say you needed a few good bros to be dedicated to helping get in depth reviews from muliple people using a specific supplement. I'd sure like to help out, what kinda help are you looking for?
 
Did you reply to the email? you have to reply to the authorization email, let me know if you have any other problems i'll get ya set up
 
I searched for "topical fat burners" and "cutting gel" and didn't find anything. I went thru all the pages under "Weight loss/Cutting" and "All Other."

Have any of these been reviewed?
 
Wow, I love it! I was just looking around reading about supplements when I noticed, NOBODY ever leaves reviews on the retail sites. This is a great idea !
 
Top Bottom