Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement\Nutrition Suggestions

matto18

right now i'm about 5'10" 180 lbs and 10% or less bf (no clue really, not much tho). my diet is PRETTY good, but not perfect. i eat a protein oriented breakfast, for example, a left over piece of hamburger pizza, a protein shake, one hard boiled egg. my lunch is kind of weak. a hot pocket or turkey sandwich and some other garbage carbs. after school i immediately work out and half the time afterwards i go running (i work out 5 days a week, probably run afterwards 2-3 times). immediately when i get home a drink a protein shake and scrounge for whatever meat there is in the house. i then eat a good dinner hours later. are there any things extra that would help my diet and supplement plan right now? i take a daily multivitamin, and i take creatine before my workouts. i take an ECA every now and then to get me up forworkouts. i'm plannin on putting on a little weight soon: will a weight gainer immediately post-workout help me with that? is my lunch too small? i've heard things about DHEA, is that worth anything? suggestions anyone? no roids por pavor

Are you just maintaining now? If you're current diet and routine is maintaining your weight right now, a weight gainer or two a day may get you up to a calorie level conducive to gaining weight. You work out 5 days a week? Careful you don't over train. My philosophy is lift more weight less frequently. Pass on the DHEA.

Top Bottom