Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol Cycle - Please review, Advise!

Two weeks is too short. The gains start in week 2 and continue through week 3 for most. The 4th week you won't see anything like you did in week 2 or 3, which is why it's almost pointless to up the dosage.

30 is fine if you find that you tolerate it well, but that dosage would be better served in a later cycle when you really need it. I figured u got the 4gal wrong ha, that's almost impossible. 1gal a day should serve you well, unless it's hot where ur at now.

Not true. SD is fast acting. 4 weeks is way too long, as is 30 mg. You must have some old over the counter stuff. I take 10 mg and do it for 2 weeks through out my cruise and blast and it works wonders.

Not true. SD is fast acting. 4 weeks is way too long, as is 30 mg. You must have some old over the counter stuff. I take 10 mg and do it for 2 weeks through out my cruise and blast and it works wonders.

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off works for me. If 4 weeks is your sweet spot, that's good. Just giving my opinion. SD causes some great lean dry gains, but I get bad back pumps. That's why I run 2 weeks on/off.

If it was prolactin induced gyno what did you use to get rid of it? Letro and/ or caber/prami??

Caber. 1mg a day for a week and then .5mg eod until it was gone. Prolactin gyno just gave me puffy nips and a bitbof lactation if I squeezed them

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I tried it for less than 3 weeks and the looks and few derogatory compliments I received I didn't like some OK.

"Hey, you got to be on something lol because you ain't never looked like that before", "Where did you get shoulders?" "Big arms bro", etc,etc. These words are from guys that have never said a fucking word to me in all my days of going to the gym.
After reading this thread, I'm going to try Superdrol alone again but this time go the entire length of the cycle.
Thanks for the information. Gym time all be 5:00AM to avoid the bullshit.

I tried it for less than 3 weeks and the looks and few derogatory compliments I received I didn't like some OK.

"Hey, you got to be on something lol because you ain't never looked like that before", "Where did you get shoulders?" "Big arms bro", etc,etc. These words are from guys that have never said a fucking word to me in all my days of going to the gym.
After reading this thread, I'm going to try Superdrol alone again but this time go the entire length of the cycle.
Thanks for the information. Gym time all be 5:00AM to avoid the bullshit.

Man, take that as a complement. Don't worry about that. I hear it all the time. I just say thanks. If you lift hard and work out hard, good things happen.

Caber. 1mg a day for a week and then .5mg eod until it was gone. Prolactin gyno just gave me puffy nips and a bitbof lactation if I squeezed them

I'll try to find some caber or prami and probably go ahead with this cycle around may.

I would like to thank you all for your inputs

Any thought of doing injectables any time soon? Oral cycles are fun and short, but they do have their drawbacks, injectables really help them shine.

Yeah, I planned to go with orals for my first two cycle. I would like to reach 200lbs and 10-12% BF (magic numbers to me)

I'll see what this superdrol cycle will give me and if another cycle is needed then it will be injectables.

Top Bottom