Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch Marks

tripleV

Anyone know any "cures" for these....

<i'm posting this for a shy newbie>

don't be afraid girl, we don't bit!

:)

Thanks for the help, have had them on hips from going through puberty as a teenager. Now I have them still on hips, under arms, and thighs.

They are small ones, not large and scare like. Guys have never complained and I have seen them on many other women. Still feel uncomfortable about it.

Self tanner helps some, and the do fade. Guess it's just in the genes?

:angel:

some gals have found success using vit E oil and cocoa butter...massage into the are a few times ed...takes some time for them to fade

real cocoa butter, not the lotion

tripple v

"we don't bite"...speak for yourself!!!!!....ok...i just nibble a bit....!!!! hehehehe!! anyway...i tried thiomucase on a friend of mine.....she had a few.....and they did seem to shrink after a few weeks...

Vit E and cocco butter are nice. I havent had much luck with either alone or together for s. marks unfortunately, and I haven't tried Retinol.

"Retinol is a form of vitamin A that was created to offer an over-the-counter alternative to prescription retinoic acid (Retin-A or Renova). Retinol is supported by before-and-after studies showing that it diminishes fine wrinkles, evens out the color of the skin, and helps repair sun damage."
- h**p://store.yahoo.com/skincenter/retinol1.html

Another thing that you may want to add to the 'investigate' list - Emu oil. Emu oil is great for s. marks and for other skin problems (i.e. rashes, dry skin). Works for me :) Look for it at your local health store.

Remember - If all else fails, just get tattoo(s) or brand the area(s) in question ;)

Cheers,
HG

i have 'em on my hips too but i just live with them. every girl i know has them too... my friend who i thought was perfect because she doesn't appear to have cellulite or anything showed me that she has stretch marks. i never even noticed in the years of knowing her! so don't sweat it. it's normal...

i'd say that if you've had 'em that long they aren't going anywhere. apparently unless they're new you can't do much. i think there are laser therapies and stuff but i doubt anyone will notice. i've stopped worrying about them.. esp since my bro has HUGE ones on his back from a FAST growth spurt.. he looks like he got caned.

:)

Top Bottom