Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Store Vials in the refrigerator?

fitwizard

I have gotten Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Durabolin), it's in two a 2ml(100mg/ml) vials.

I need to inject it three times a week 1 ml each time.

I want to know if I need to store the opened vial in the refrigerator for the next 1ml draw (about 2 days). It it important to keep a particular temperature?

fitwizard said:
I have gotten Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Durabolin), it's in two a 2ml(100mg/ml) vials.

I need to inject it three times a week 1 ml each time.

I want to know if I need to store the opened vial in the refrigerator for the next 1ml draw (about 2 days). It it important to keep a particular temperature?

Bro, it is best NOT to store juice in an open ampule. It can become infected... even in the refridgerator. Suck the cc into the syringe you are going to use next and store the sterile preload in the 'fridge.

Re: Re: Store Vials in the refrigerator?

SofaGeorge said:

Bro, it is best NOT to store juice in an open ampule. It can become infected... even in the refridgerator. Suck the cc into the syringe you are going to use next and store the sterile preload in the 'fridge.
Bro I believe he's talking about vials not amps.

Top Bottom