Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticky: Attention guys ages 14 - 21

There is only one "l" in this other person's name, it is easy to miss. ;)

I bet it is BJ, he is so sneaky.

Havoc, you directing this classic or you going to be the " get 'em hard man" AGAIN?

For those who do not know what the " get 'em hard man" does; it's the dude who get's all the little boys pumped and primed before filming... This job will add to Havoc's collection of stretch marks around his mouth..

(ya know I love ya..and I'm sure you'll flame my ass far better than I tried to do to you)

What, no special appearance by Big Buck? He wrote me an e-mail, saying that he is so upset that he wasn't included. He said he had his eagle scout uniform ironed and ready to go. He also said, his cheeks are already greased and he comes fully equipped with his own lube, so there is no reason why he shouldn't be in this movie.

fistfullofsteel said:
He said he had his eagle scout uniform ironed and ready to go.

I can imagine this. *closes eyes* Yes, I am seeing it. Ewwwwwww. :)

"There" will be no dogs used in this production. Plus Vix, Havoc is movin up from "Fluffer", as you so adaptely described, to on camera talent. He will be doing a dream sequence inwhich he uses supersizeme's bung whole for a battering ram while fantasizing about a Llama. Later in the flick, runner will man-rape supersizeme over the issue of SSME spreading nekkid pics of runner around the web for free.

Top Bottom