Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Statin on cycle?

cc2029

My LDL level was way high during my last cycle which is really concerning me. I have my next cycle in a few months and red rice yeast and policosanol didn't seem to do much while on. I was thinking of taking a statin while on cycle to keep my LDL out of thr danger zone. Anyone else doing this?

My LDL level was way high during my last cycle which is really concerning me. I have my next cycle in a few months and red rice yeast and policosanol didn't seem to do much while on. I was thinking of taking a statin while on cycle to keep my LDL out of thr danger zone. Anyone else doing this?

Get omegavia fish oil and try that. It's one of the highest doses EPA/DHA fish oils on the market and one of the highest quality. I'm currently taking that along with 20mg of policosanol for lipid support on my current cycle.

Also try to limit your fats on cycle to only omega 3 and omega 9 fatty acids (ie almonds, olive oil, fish ect.)

thats why you keep cycles short and cycle off to give your lipids a break.

if they aren't normalizing off cycle quickly then you better re-examine what is going on.

i bet 99% of guys don't even run bloods who are running AAS so they have no clue

GW501-516 will work well, though it's an expensive solution.

Run niacin as well (unless you have some kind of liver problem). up your omega3's, eat a ton of fiber, eat more eggs in olive oil.

If you went to a doctor about your cholesterol they'd give you a handout telling you to limit eggs to like 1-2 per week lol.

Top Bottom