Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

started 1-ad

michaelt

i was taking 1-test orally and 4-ad orally, for a couple weeks, i dont think it did anything, i stopped that and started on 1-ad a week ago or so. lifts are up, i was benching 105 dumbells, 6 or 7 times, today i got a set for 8, stopped before i got wore out, did another set for 9, then another set for 8. Im not sure about my weight, the scale was broken. my libido is down tho, i almost want to stop taking it because of that. i probably could have done more if i hadnt done shoulders yesterday. ill keep everyone posted if anyone is interested.

Oh yeah, ive been sleeping kinda bad, is this a coincedence, or has anyone else gotten insomnia on PH?

start saying bye to your 2 old friends and saying Hi to your 2 new friends.

whats my old friends (nutts?) and my new friends are boobs? good one! are you telling me this from experience or are you just a parrot?

Last edited:
I have taken a full 30 day cycle of 1ad and I have had no side effects unless you count strength a side effect....i am doing my bench at 325x6 for 3 sets, then hit declines for the same and dumbell press on the incline at 120 pound dumbells and my max bench is 410. for those of you who want to scream all you do is bench, dumbell alternating curls at 55x10 at 3 set and then to the 60's for 3 sets at 6 then preacher at 45's on for 3 sets of 15...tris i wont get into..they are up there...i have 19.5 inch arms and a 58 inch chest and 19.5 inch neck..there aint no watter..if you drink enough, you wont hold it....kepp your sodium down..lift correctly and take you protein and your meals...i have no problem getting it up...for those that say no way, i am either an exception to the rule or i have good genetics and no breasts...my girl has them and i fuck her everynight...but, i have recently switched to vps sports decavar...we shall see after my 6 weeks of this...

e

i quit taking 1-ad, my insomnia was just getting worse, and a week or so in, i could feel my sex drive crashing, and it wasnt worth it to me at this point. i felt stronger in the gym tho, but it was too early to really say how well it worked. im gonna take clomid for a week or so, i dont think i was inhibited too much. I may take it again when i can afford to not sleep as much. I did notice a shorter fuse which of course i can keep in check.
bottom line, i quit because it kept taking me hours to sleep. coincedence maybe, but i need my sleep.

Top Bottom