Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack Log Alpha Princess Stack Sept to Oct 2010

amyfetzer

High End Bro
Platinum
Sept 11hth 2010
'Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever :by, Lance Armstrong
ALPHA PRINCESS STACK ONLY AT Needtobuildmuscle.com!!!
Mood: good
Weight: 117
Soreness: neck, gluts

Supplements:

Fish oils & flax seed oil
Multi
***N2slin (need 2 slin)
N2kts (Need 2 kill that Shit)
***Bridge
***forged burner
Ancient Strength creatine
L-carnitine stacked with, CLA 80, & 7-KETO DHEA metabolite for fat burning
BCAA’s From Need To Build Muscle
Whey Protein Cinnamon Bun by Need 2 build Muscle
Casein Protein for extended protein support
(8*** = IN THE ALPHA PRINCESS STACK)

Workout:
Cardio 5 days a week 30min to 1hour per day ;)
back/calves:
bent over rows
close grip pull downs
dumbbell rows
over head press
seated calf raises
Military press
Bands
LEGS:
Squat’s Sprints, lunges,, dead lifts, jump squats, leg press, leg extension, walking lunges
ARMS
Dumb bell curl, hammer curls, kick backs, tri dips, pull ups lat pull down, preacher curl, shave the head. Pull ups & dips

Notes:
Really loving the Alpha Princess stack!!!!!!! It fit in great with my meal plan and current supp‘s___I really liked need to slin when I was preparing for my first bikini show and the stack is great! I cant wait to see the results!! Im on week 3 of my stack! (….& So far no jittery crappy feeling just good ol energy ;) I FEEL GREAT!!!! Its really working I have seen very noticeable changes in my Tone and definition plus increase in leg and arm muscles while dropping one inch on my waist line so far!!!

My diet::::
(I cheat about 1 time a week one meal)
Breakfast: ½ cup oatmeal plane rolled oats
2 egg whites and 1 whole egg
Snack apple, or a whey protein shake with a lil fruit in it
Lunch Lean protein like salmon, fish chicken or stake (not to often with the read meat tho like stake that’s a 1 time a week for me thing) side of freash veggies and water (about 1gal of water a day
Dinner lean protein always eating b4 7pm if possible, freash veggies and water
Snack also b4 7pm whey shake or banana

.....................................................................................................................

2 weeks now on The Alpha Princess Stack and its still working GREAT!!!!!!! Man that is a great combo! I am still getting the full effect and I am seeing great tone and improvement every where! My arms are fuller, my legs and gluts are perking up and my tummy is really toning out! ;) I’m am Super IMPRESSED with this product! I am craving less and less which has helped improve my over all mood as well as my waist line lol I would fully recommend this Stack! IT fricken RULES im my book, I’m going to have some more pics taken in 2 more weeks to show progress ;) Im am planning on supping up my training and I will be using a trainer for 1 leg day a week now My friend Frank who just made Mr. Colorado I am happy about that as well ;) Kill that SHIT!!!
.............................................................................................................
On week 4 now of the Alpha Princess Stack and it is still working GREAT!!!!! Im going to take more pics here next week I believe. I am really loving this stuff still working A+ after 4 weeks, real tone and definition improvement!! Totally noticeable changes!!! I couldn’t be happier with the combination super effective with out the jittery crap side effects!!!
..............................................................................................................................................
I killed it today 2 solid leg workouts and 1 cardio session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seeing KILLER results and so so so happy with the last week I am on week 5 now of the Alpha Princess Stack and I must say I HAVE NEVER EVER seen a transformation like this in my body ever and so fast wow!!!! My legs look so tone and strong and my gluts are really coming in like I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t be happier with the supplements or the company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful to have found them in a fitness world full of supps to find ones that trully work exactly how they are advertised and then some is rare to find!!! I am SO pleased and will be posting the week 6 photos this weekend LOVE NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jenscat:chomp:

Top Bottom