Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spots?

kyle000

i am fairly new to this site so a duno if this is the right section to put this in but...

i have a fair few spots on my back and i was wondering if any of use new a way of
getten rid of them i was on gear about a year ago but they should of went by now...
my mam and dad say it could be cause i am stil in my teens??

This is chat and conversation... you can try to post this in the Medical threads... but you are complaining? because you are a teen and used gear? and little zits is what you are worried about?

i have seen worse things in c+c
let me get this straight. you are in your teens, and have already been using steroids? fuuuuuuuuuuuck me.

i am fairly new to this site so a duno if this is the right section to put this in but...

i have a fair few spots on my back and i was wondering if any of use new a way of
getten rid of them i was on gear about a year ago but they should of went by now...
my mam and dad say it could be cause i am stil in my teens??

Stop bending over in front of moboy

you're in your teens? Of course you'll have acne. Many, many bros still get bad acne in their 20's, 30's, etc.

Get a loofa thing, put some soap on it and scrub that shit....

Top Bottom