Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

South African Fitness Freaks

Hi BatZgirl,

I'm from the US, but my boyfriend is a SA citizen. He lived in Pretoria for 10 years. I've seen such beautiful pics of your country. I can't wait to visit some day! He likes Capetown the best, and of course, Sun City.

Welcome to the boards,

Heh heh BatZ, you sure know how to check something out when you're wondering!

There's me, but you already know that. I think most people here are North American, but there are a bunch of other nationalities floating around, too (I don't know this for sure, just guessing by spelling and usage of language).

Aaahhh (sigh) Cape Town - the most beautiful city in the universe. Muskles - you should really get your ass down there!

WOw

SteelWeaver said:
Heh heh BatZ, you sure know how to check something out when you're wondering!

There's me, but you already know that. I think most people here are North American, but there are a bunch of other nationalities floating around, too (I don't know this for sure, just guessing by spelling and usage of language).

Aaahhh (sigh) Cape Town - the most beautiful city in the universe. Muskles - you should really get your ass down there!

Gees Guys Realy great to see how much you ' foreighners" :p dig South Africa.

Yep I agree Cape town's the best even though Im in Johannesburg but that wind is realy shitty in CT

hey BatZgirl,

I used to live in Jo'burg for 2 years (july '98 to august '00) and I loved it :)

Top Bottom