Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some1 to speak to and help

pbn try fitday.com

even if you don't want to track you calories is still nice since when you want to look something upp all you need to do is search.

You might want to try going low carb, keto is too rough for me personally, but I've had great luck with low carb.

I basically just makes sure all my snacks are no carbs, then my suppers I'll eat the main course regardless (pasta or not), but I'll always shy away from potatoes ect.. since theres no much need for em, since they arn't the centerpiece. Of course eat all the greens yum yum.

It will probably drop your weight pretty decently at first from the lowered water retention and though it isn't really a cure. It helps a helluva lot for motivation. Personally I feel better not being so water loaded, and when I feel better I hit the gym harder and that just starts a continuous cycle of "good"

hey pete, man i know exactly how you feel. i'm in the exact same boat except a little worse. i'm 5'8 225. atleast you have some height to you...wish i did. anyway, good luck with your goals. lemme know how things come along and i'll do the same.

mr.x or MS have helped me out a ton, hopefully one of them will school ya.

alright for all of you guys/gals looking to loose weight I believe in the cardio 5x a week for only 2 weeks then start with 3-4 days a week because your body will adjust to the 5x a week deal and you won't see as much changes as you want also this is what I did ok I used to be 204 I was just a bowl of fat right. Anyways I did three days a week cardio for 1 hr playing basketball until I sweated my balls off I worked out for 5 days in a row it wasn't the best but when you are new to weight lifting your body will drop pounds and tone like you would not believe. Just basic lifts, dumbbell bench presses, flyes, kickbacks, calf raises, situps, also cut out sugars (pop) period this will allow you to drop ten pounds in to weeks drink nothing but water for at least two weeks. Buy hydroxycut I don't know if you know what it is or not but it is artificial but still you will lose a ton of weight with this or an E/C/A stack. It is cheap as hell and it helps 10xs better. Also I dropped to 175 in 1/2 months by doing this routine just make sure you eat right stay away from pop and fast food trust me. If you have any questions about anything bro feel free to email me [email protected] hope this helps bro.

Top Bottom