Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some leftovers, g2g?

smalljohn

Hi, EF.

I bought some winstrol of a old friend of mine some time back.
He had quite some leftover aromasin tabs and nolvadex. Like 20 of each. I guess the aromasin is good for something, but not the nolvadex. 20 20mgs. Tell me what you think.

The real question is this. I also got 22 anadrol 50mgs from him, could these be used as a kickstart on my next planned cycle or is it too few?

well its 3 weeks worth, so i guess its alright, just wanted to hear your opinions. It would be my first kicker on a cycle aswell as finisher with winstrol.

thanks.

Sloppy seconds or what not, he gave me some left overs because he quit.

I think i just wanted some quick strength boost at the start of an test cycle, but once its out test is no comparision..

I would incorporate them if you like however make sure you have your complete cycle in hand and Proper PCT before starting. The Adrol is going to give you good strength however 22 days is not that long to take them. What type of cycle were you proposing to do?

all of those are good for something but they are incomplete... its great to get things free but you need to get whatever else you need to be complete... don't just run things to run them and not do it properly... the anadrol has a lot of potential sides you need to look out for though... You MUST be prepared for these sides... You definitely need n2guard to run alongside and you will definitely need aromasin as well... check out ag-guys for aromasin and n2guard is at n2bm.com... dylan10 will save you 10% off...

Top Bottom