Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So far Lipo isnt doing squat, help.

mitch1301

I am currently finishing my first week of Lipokinetix and have noticed no weight loss (except a couple pounds of water). Unfortunately I was only able to run three days for my first week. Been slammed with midterms (college). My question is would it be safe to up my dosage from 2 pills three times a day to 3 pills three times a day. I have been taking my first dose on an empty stomach in the morning, I don’t get a chance to eat anything until two hours later, my professors have a very strict rule on NO food in the class, already tried once and was told I would be dropped if I tried again. So anyway I only get a chance to eat every two to three hours. I have yet to feel any of the side effects that most people claim to have. Every time I take a dose I find myself not eating until a couple hours later. I am starting to think I have gotten a placebo bottle of Lipo. I understand not eating will hurt me in the long run, all I can say is I am working on that. I keep reading you should eat 5 to 6 meals a day and I am at 3 to 4 if I am lucky. For example today is my seventh day on the Lipo, took two pills at 8am, drank a shake at 10:20, felt fine no cramps, headaches, nothing. Took two more pills at noon and ate an apple between classes around 1:20. Just got home (3:00), took another 2 pills and will eat a sandwich after this post. Again I have yet to feel any of the so called normal problems related to taking Lipo. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am drinking 1.5 gallons of water per day.

Thanks again
mitch

Top Bottom