Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skim Milk Powder

thejonboy

Does anyone add this to their protein shakes? If so, what is the point of this? What does it contain? I heard it is a cheap source of extra protein.

I love it

I add a quart worth to my powder protien and sugar free pudding (maltodextrin and flavoring) so I can just add water after I work out. The gym I go to doesn't have a way to keep actual milk cold til then :(

i just put skim milk with some puddind, then I add Jello. But if everything is going good i'll just add some Betty Crocker cake mix and frosting. Oh shit, wait! I almost forgot cookie dough.

This is not really a thread for this board, but yes I do mix in powdered milk with some of my shakes. Sometimes I do it because I might be someplace where I can not keep milk cold. I prefer to hall around a little container of protein powder, and powdered milk than lugging around a cooler for my milk. I think mixing your shakes with just plain water is nasty.

Hi Bro!!

Skim milk is about 80% calcium casinate and 20% whey, the caesin is very low biological value protein. I mix with whey with a banana twice a day.

R:D

hi,

i add powder milk and powder egg whites aswell....? it tastes shit but loads of protien...?

protein powder = 30g
1 pt milk = 20g
powder milk = 12g
powder egg whites = 12g

74g protien

d

Top Bottom