Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Silver, the poor mans gold...

jokerswild

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Silver has topped $39 as we speak, it has made over 100% gain in the past year. Like I said in one of my other posts, I am long in silver for several reasons including hyperinflation. If you dont know what hyperinflation is you soon will. Our world as we know it is on the verge of collapse. The dollar has been the worlwide "big dog" for decades, it is the currency that backs all other currency. Unfortunatly when the gold standard was done away with we have a dollar that is backed by nothing and the fed is printing it like toilet paper. China has historically been one of the biggest exporters of silver, now they are the biggest importer of silver in the world. I could rant for hours about why I think silver is the buy of a lifetime, I suggest anyone considering investing do their research on silver. Im calling $50-60 silver this year and $100+ in the next few years....

hyperinflation.. LOL.

50% in 1 month is hyperinflation.. which means our home values would go up that much. LMAO.

gosh darn, i guess I should go all in on real estate.
if that were to happen silver wouldn't go up in value anyway... silver doesn't track inflation. if it did then the past 3 years where there hasn't been inflation it wouldn't of went up now would it?

i'm not argueing for or against silver.. i'm just saying that silver does well when the economy does well and vice versa. the myth that silver does well when things go to hell is totally false. this isn't the 1850's.

With all the talk of silver on this website right now you would think it was a penny stock someone is trying to pump and dump on internet message boards

Reactions: ceo
hyperinflation.. LOL.

50% in 1 month is hyperinflation.. which means our home values would go up that much. LMAO.

gosh darn, i guess I should go all in on real estate.
if that were to happen silver wouldn't go up in value anyway... silver doesn't track inflation. if it did then the past 3 years where there hasn't been inflation it wouldn't of went up now would it?

i'm not argueing for or against silver.. i'm just saying that silver does well when the economy does well and vice versa. the myth that silver does well when things go to hell is totally false. this isn't the 1850's.

It doesn't track any one specific entity, there has been a perfect storm brewing with silver for quite some time, It started with demand, and the surplus being eaten away by lack of production, when China flipped the script and started importing it was a game changer, QE, oil and commodity prices all pushed it higher, the whistle blower at JP Morgan, all a recipe for silver explosion, mix in a little fear factor, sprinkle in some media coverage and boom!

Top Bottom