Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I rest tonight?

Ideuzee

Over 2 weeks i have felt a change in a small cough waking upon the morning throat feeling different and my nose blocking slightly. The thing is iv been training for awhile and when I have intense training sessions with small rest periods (1per week) I usually get symptoms like this and develops into a cold over a few weeks , I did a intense leg workout last night this morning nose was pretty blocked think its due to how intense the workouts are. I'm just looking on some peoples view of what they would do since a lot of people workout with colds.

Hey ideuzee, 4 months ago I have a really nasty case of bronchitis that lasted 3 weeks and the doctor told me it would as well. I knew I couldnt skip the gym for 3 weeks so I went and stuck to my plan, but kept it low intensity, and heavy. Also cleaned my diet up a bit since I couldnt do cardio. You just have to listen to your body.

It all depends on you personally. If you think a bit of rest, a day or two of staying relaxed and not exhausting yourself will help your body beat the sickness, go for it, I say. But if you know the cold is going to develop no matter what, train, but with low intensity, don't go too hard on yourself because your body has to have the power to fight your illness after all. Get well soon!

Top Bottom