Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Guy Looking for Cycle Assistance to Shred

I have been training for a year and a half consistently.

Height 5'4"
Weight 175lbs
Age 22
Current Body Fat%: 19%
Male

I started at 25% body fat have gone down to 19%. I started to eat clean, I do eat a lot however. 2000-2500 calories a day. I know 2000-2500 sounds like a small portion, but for my height any more than that and I start gaining body fat exponentially.

I workout 7 hours a week. 4.5 of those hours are spent on reps of 4-6 with heavy weight for 3 sets, the other 3hrs on reps of 10-15. I have gained a large amount of strength and muscle.

I can squat 300 pounds*10reps for 4 sets, I can squat 200 lbs to the ground and up same rep of 10 for 4 sets
I can bench 185 *10 for 4 sets
I can dead lift 225*10 for 4 sets

I have one problem when I tried lowering my calories by intervals of 500 less which I did successfully, I started loosing a lot of strength. I went down to 165lbs but I felt weaker in the gym, even though I drank my supplements and ate nutritious food. So I decided that a steroid cycle might do me well.

I feel no decrease of energy at 2000 calories. According to the doctor I asked, he said I should actually be eat 1500 calories in order to drop weight for my height. I did loose weight but I also lost some muscle mass which is frustrating.

I do not think it is realistic to cut and gain muscle at the same time without steroids. This is why I am considering it, if I can burn fat and keep my current muscle mass, I would be very happy.

Yes there is a lot of obesity in my family which I think puts me at a genetic disadvantage when it comes to weight/body fat. I am of Hispanic descent.

However, we are all short yet look built in my family. I however want to get shredded and not necessarily big and muscular but lean/cut.

I drink about 4 liters of water throughout the day. I am awake at 4:30am and go to sleep around 9:30pm. I go to the gym at 5:00 am for 40 minutes, and then go to the gym at 11:00 am for an hour.

Libido has never been a problem, I wake up with morning wood every morning. I have sex 1-3 times a day depending how many times the wife allows it.

Can any one help me formulate a cycle for me.
My goal is to drop body fat and look cut, keep my current muscle mass, any extra strength gains and muscle mass is a bonus.

I have some money saved under 500 usd. Could you guys recommend a cycle dosages and pct for a 6-12 week cycle.

I was thinking to use as base for 12 weeks: Testosterone propionate or Sustanon 250
The first 6 weeks of that stack Tren
and then the last 6 Weeks of that cycle use Anavar and also Stack Masteron.

For Post Recovery I was thinking

Nolvadex / Arimidex combo
and not sure if I would also need Clomid

Yes it is possible to recomp without steroids. I went from 194 to 180 with hard work and good dieting and was bigger and stronger than ever.

And don't use tren. Yes it is an amazing drug... For advanced users!

Look into sarms for cutting. Don't use aas until under 14-15% bf.
Aas are not fat burners.

GW, mk, and Lgd sarms. Have you heard of them?

"hit a small plateau, time for steroids"
wrong attitude! keep grinding, change your training up, add refeed days. at your size, strength and experience you have plenty of room to grow natural. also your dieting! expect the fact you will loose strength

Last edited:
And the strength loss is short lived. Like I said with me. I lost 15 lbs but added 35 lbs to max bench and 50 to my deads.

Top Bottom