Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Setting up my next cycle!

Thanks for all the replies guys. Definitely need to do some more research on this whole cycle, and figure out what all these prolactin sides could be like. The only thing I know of right now is limp buddy, and progestin related gyno. Any other serious side effects that can come from prolactin?

Thanks for all the replies guys. Definitely need to do some more research on this whole cycle, and figure out what all these prolactin sides could be like. The only thing I know of right now is limp buddy, and progestin related gyno. Any other serious side effects that can come from prolactin?

Nipple leakage, lethargy, hinder gains, and destroy libido aka deca dick. They are all reversible, just run caber and an ai to cover both. I use adex with caber and it works fine for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Nipple leakage, lethargy, hinder gains, and destroy libido aka deca dick. They are all reversible, just run caber and an ai to cover both. I use adex with caber and it works fine for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Alright man thanks. So some adex or aromasin, and some caber. I will also probably be running hcg through cycle to help with the boys. Thanks a lot guys. The info and help are much appreciated.

Alright man thanks. So some adex or aromasin, and some caber. I will also probably be running hcg through cycle to help with the boys. Thanks a lot guys. The info and help are much appreciated.

I wouldn't use caber unless you needed it, I didn't use it my first deca cycle and was fine...I through it in my second and got more sides from the caber than anything iv'e ever used including tren.....I would recommend using FORMA which covers both estrogen and progesteron/prolactin related issues and keep prami and letro on hand for extreme measures..
this is how I would run this cycle...

Test Prop 100-150mg/eod 1-10
NPP 100mgmg eod 1-8
Proviron 50mg ed 1-10
forma 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm 1-10
hcgenerate 5 caps ed 6-10

letro and prami on hand

PCT
post cycle/unleashed combo 11-14
DAA 11-14
Clomid 25mg ed 11-14

follow with bridge

aromasin is on sale at chemicalneed until the end of the month bro, i would take advantage of this because its 30% off...

aromasin is on sale at chemicalneed until the end of the month bro, i would take advantage of this because its 30% off...

Thanks bro. I have a good hookup with AI's though. A lot better prices than that and their pill form not liquid. Never been a fan of the liquid AI's for some reason??

Top Bottom