Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secretgogue-one/zma fuel/and nortesten

LaviathanX

I read this old post and it said this:

"The magic bullet is Secretgogue-one/zma fuel/and nortesten. Many people have told me this stack is more powerful that the illegal GH/insulin/anadrol stack"

I know everybody hates MuscleTech with a passion, but I dunno if this guy is joking or what, as he didn't speak of his results or anything. I'm lookin for a good mass building cycle of LEGAL supplements. Can't do illegal, I got into some trouble a while ago. What do you recommend? I've never ever done roids or used any legal test. boosting products. What about Animal Stak? Any thoughts?

Oh my, that guy is absolutely full of it.

In my opinion, the best legal stack would be 1-AD and Andro Spray with lots of food.

After much more reading after I saw that, I found Mag-10 to be quite successful. I was reading up on 1-AD and that seemed to be good as well, but isn't 1-AD in Mag-10, or is that 4-AD? Anyone with success w/ Mag-10? There's MPB in my family, and its started already (I'm 21), so that side effect was steering me clear of 1-AD after reading posts.

Top Bottom