Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secretagogue One

strongchick

I am reading this month's (August) Natural Bodybuilding and Fitness magazine about a growth hormone 'precursor' that stimulates your pituitary to produce more of your own natural growth hormone.

I also saw an ad for a product called Secretagogue One from MHP that provides an effervescent form of this stuff, and Alpha Dopa Poppers from Pinnacle.

Anybody try it? Does it work? I've done a search and found info on GHRP2, Alpha Dopa etc., but no one has any definitive experience with it.

Thanks in advance.

Bump - I'm interested too! I just picked up secretagogue and started about a week ago. Haven't seen any changes yet, weight and measurements will be done Wednesday. A fairly reliable person at my gym claims he and two friends saw results such as fat loss/visible abs within a few weeks. I had never heard of it before, still can't find much info except on the sites that sell it. I'll let you know if it does anything for me.

Top Bottom