Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second thoughts on 1-ad

Reggii

OK I know you all are going to flame me but I have second thoughts on 1-ad.. I would like to consider 4ad spray like 8 sprays on the legs once a day...and for those who don't already know I am 16. do you think this would stop me from growing taller? (this is a real question) I am 5'10 185 lbs. Any positive advice is appreciated:insane:

I had some bad sides with 1-ad but I don't know what would happen with 4ad since it is a spray on type of thing.. can anyone help him out on this..

Whoa bro . . .

AAS or an overabundance of Testosterone can cause premature fusion of growth plates.

Both 4-AD and 1-AD can have the same effects.

And heavy, hard resistance training can also have the same effects.

Really, if you care about your height, the BIG WEIGHTS can WAIT.

They will always be there . . . those 45's aren't going anywhere any time soon. Stick to higher rep ranges, never go supermaximal.
AND DON'T DO PROHORMONES . . . YET.

At least, if you know you have some growth left in you.

Point in case: I started squatting heavy at 16 years of age, and I'm the same exact height that I was - 5'11", no change since. I am almost 19 now. So take a tip from a brotha who wanted to be a collegiate Defensive Lineman, but probably couldn't cut it today because he's three inches too short (not to mention 30 lbs. too light, which could be remedied much easier than the height situation, mind you).

actually according to pat arnold ,he stated this on this forum actually, that 1-ad would not effect growth .but he did not recommend it because of the persons age(he was under 18)

i am 16 as well and i am 6foot and like 190lbs and pretty much all site with my hight what do u guys think about some1 my age tryin it??? any negative side effects i should know about ???

I am really slow guys and I squat like crazy. Also I don't think I have any growth left because my dad is 5'9 and he's been like that all through HS and my mom is 5'8.. I am 5'10.

well man looks like nobody is gonna help you out too much on this...the only thing that I Heard is that 1-ad doesn't close your growth plates. but I don't know about 4ad especially the spray..peace

so your saying heavy resistance training will close your growth plates?...hahaha

Last edited:
Top Bottom