Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle help

Dont have to include anything.. you can keep making gains off test then why add stuff and complicate it..

People think that the next cycle has to be bigger and badder to make gains..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Cuz I did not made any massive gains.but wht I am thinking here is that I did not take any pills to stop the testrone conversion into estrogen .need help guys

Cuz I did not made any massive gains.but wht I am thinking here is that I did not take any pills to stop the testrone conversion into estrogen .need help guys

you didn't get massive gains because you don't know what your doing... you ran two long esters for only 8 weeks... what do you expect? you don't post any stats or any goals so how do you expect any help to be provided?

Ok my bad sir ,my weight is 72 kg height 6.1 .i want to achive just bulk as I already got the cuts . I want to get around 80 kg .i m eating 6 meals a day with protein shake twice (bsn true mass) and taking amino shake as well.i just want to run test e and sus 250 but dnt knw for how long and wht else I need to take to stop the conversion of testorene into estrogen .

Ok my bad sir ,my weight is 72 kg height 6.1 .i want to achive just bulk as I already got the cuts . I want to get around 80 kg .i m eating 6 meals a day with protein shake twice (bsn true mass) and taking amino shake as well.i just want to run test e and sus 250 but dnt knw for how long and wht else I need to take to stop the conversion of testorene into estrogen .

you don't need to run test e an sust... that doesn't even make sense... you need aromasin to stop estrogen conversion but as i said, you need to do more research because you don't understand what you are doing... pick sust or test to start with...

1-12 test e 350-500 mg wee
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
11-14 n2guard n2bm.com

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom