Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scuba Diving and Exzenadrine?

GTTRTGB

Hi...i am taking exzenadrine right now to get cut. i am going to go scuba diving in like 4 days and i will be going down 60 ft. i was just wondering if the exzenadrine might hurt me some how while i am scuba diving. can it hurt me while i am down there? and i am not just going for one day i am going to a scuba camp for a whole week.

thankx

Scuba diving is funny, it effects the body chemistry in all kinds of weird ways, the gases in the body behave differently at different pressures,,, scuba is tricky, all those partial pressures of oxegen, nitrogen, dont mess with scuba......

I'm a diver, and have taken ECA/adipo during dives. I think that if you have anxiety probs, don't do it. If your having any kind of sinus congestion, take it about 30 min before the dive. If its wears off during mid-dive (and the decongestant properties go with it) you can run into equalization problems when you go any deeper, or begin to surface. A squeeze is never fun....

Personally I have had no problems, and actually like using before a dive for the decongestant factor. Its easier to pop my ears on descent.

FC

Top Bottom