Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS for 54 years old man!

perroblanco

hi, my name is Alexander and I write from Italy. I am 54 years old man and I have taken back to train me after some years of stop. In precedence I have also practised sport to competitive level and for some years bodybuilding. I would want to return in form, clearly considering my age without pretending resulted as a young man!
I am tall 1.85 and my weight is 82 kg. I have a ectomorfy typology and I am not fattened up a lot never. Considering my age, the level of testosterone is decreased as the production of GH. I have felt a lot of speak of the SARMS, above all for the collateral effects almost nonexistent. Do you think can be useful for a 54 year-old man? Could you point out me a scheme of assumption and where can I order them?
thanks
Alexander from Italy

Hi Alexander and welcome!
As far as Sarms go they are sure an interesting advancement arent they? One thing I do want to point out however. wwhile the collateral effects are reduced they definitely do still exist. For example most of them to some degree still supress your natural test production. Also many of them adversely impact cholesterol. these effects are dramatically reduced when compared to traditional androgens such as testosterone but they do still exist and you need to be aware of which ones occur with whichever sarm you choose to use.
You will find, as you might expect, the more powerful the sarm the more side effects that are still likely to be present and they will be present to a higher degree. For example LGD-4033 is probably the most potent sarm, it is also the most suppressive and the worst for cholesterol.
S4 is probably the weakest sarm and it has very little if any HPTA suppression and doesnt adversely impact cholesterol or your liver values etc. It does have a vision side effect you need be aware of.
Ostarine is somewhere in between the 2 I just mentioned. It is being discovered that it is more suppressive than initially thought. Even at lower doses it can be suppressive but the effect is dose dependent. So a low dose Ostarine cycle would be minimally suppressive while a high dose Ostarine cycle will be much more suppressive.
You really need to research the sarms available and see which one appeals to you based on its profile. Do not, however, go by sales threads for the products, try to find unbiased information to base your decision on.
Hope this helps and again welcome to EF!

hi, my name is Alexander and I write from Italy. I am 54 years old man and I have taken back to train me after some years of stop. In precedence I have also practised sport to competitive level and for some years bodybuilding. I would want to return in form, clearly considering my age without pretending resulted as a young man!
I am tall 1.85 and my weight is 82 kg. I have a ectomorfy typology and I am not fattened up a lot never. Considering my age, the level of testosterone is decreased as the production of GH. I have felt a lot of speak of the SARMS, above all for the collateral effects almost nonexistent. Do you think can be useful for a 54 year-old man? Could you point out me a scheme of assumption and where can I order them?
thanks
Alexander from Italy

Welcome to the forum!

SARMS can be very good tools to help with building muscle mass.
given your age and you having lower test levels I would recommend TRT/HRT (testosterone replacement therapy) and add runs/cycles of SARMS with that for best results.
I would strongly rec Osta as a SARM to try, but there are a couple good ones.

I have used these guys for years and would rec there SARMS without worry> https://www.rui-products.com/

Good luck!

Hi Alexander and welcome!
As far as Sarms go they are sure an interesting advancement arent they? One thing I do want to point out however. wwhile the collateral effects are reduced they definitely do still exist. For example most of them to some degree still supress your natural test production. Also many of them adversely impact cholesterol. these effects are dramatically reduced when compared to traditional androgens such as testosterone but they do still exist and you need to be aware of which ones occur with whichever sarm you choose to use.
You will find, as you might expect, the more powerful the sarm the more side effects that are still likely to be present and they will be present to a higher degree. For example LGD-4033 is probably the most potent sarm, it is also the most suppressive and the worst for cholesterol.
S4 is probably the weakest sarm and it has very little if any HPTA suppression and doesnt adversely impact cholesterol or your liver values etc. It does have a vision side effect you need be aware of.
Ostarine is somewhere in between the 2 I just mentioned. It is being discovered that it is more suppressive than initially thought. Even at lower doses it can be suppressive but the effect is dose dependent. So a low dose Ostarine cycle would be minimally suppressive while a high dose Ostarine cycle will be much more suppressive.
You really need to research the sarms available and see which one appeals to you based on its profile. Do not, however, go by sales threads for the products, try to find unbiased information to base your decision on.
Hope this helps and again welcome to EF!

Thanks!!!

Welcome to the forum!

SARMS can be very good tools to help with building muscle mass.
given your age and you having lower test levels I would recommend TRT/HRT (testosterone replacement therapy) and add runs/cycles of SARMS with that for best results.
I would strongly rec Osta as a SARM to try, but there are a couple good ones.

I have used these guys for years and would rec there SARMS without worry> https://www.rui-products.com/

Good luck!

thanks

Top Bottom