Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

San Diego has teh best pizza!

The best pie i ever had was at Lombardis in Hells Kitchen NYC. Place was a complete clusterfuck, had to wait in line for 2 hours and it was cash only. But fuck that was a badass pie

Ive had pizza all over NYC and chicago but the best pizza, besides lombardis, is Conans right here in Austin TX. Down the street from my house hahah

Wanna split the pie!!!! Pizza pizza pie!!!

The best pie i ever had was at Lombardis in Hells Kitchen NYC. Place was a complete clusterfuck, had to wait in line for 2 hours and it was cash only. But fuck that was a badass pie

Ive had pizza all over NYC and chicago but the best pizza, besides lombardis, is Conans right here in Austin TX. Down the street from my house hahah

Lombardi's is in Little Italy, not Hell's Kitchen.

Little Italy on Mulberry Street extends as far south as Canal Street, as far north as Kenmare St, as far west as Lafayette and as far east as Bowery.[1] It borders Chinatown, Bowery, NoLita, and SoHo.

Hell's Kitchen, also known as Clinton and Midtown West, is a neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City between 34th Street and 59th Street, from Eighth Avenue to the Hudson River.

I guess by that definition technically I lived in Hell's Kitchen once, although I thought of our area as "between Chelsea and Hell's Kitchen". There was a free newspaper called the "Clinton Chelsea News", and in 1984 I guess I was the only person there who thought that was funny. Anyway, I could see the neon sign for Manganaro's Hero Boy on 9th Ave from my bedroom window. Their Thursday Special, the Prosciutto/Tomato/Fresh Mozzerella Hero, was one of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten.

Top Bottom