Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salt confusion ???????

captain TM

Hey you guys
I got confused with the salt (sodium )
Intake to my diet
If I kept my salt I still can keep the diet
But no obvious weigh loss in the scale
But if I cut the salt I drop so quickly
Some say cut it
Some say dont
I'm on a test p. tren. winny. var cycle
I have left 7 weeks and 25 pound to
Lose from my show

Need your opinions !!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

Lol people get way too crazy when it comes to salt. It regulates water intake and you will actually die if you completely take salt out of your diet. It can also be done by drinking too much water as it flushes the body current salt.

That is why you drop weight is because your body stops retaining water but I bet you start cramping like no other. Don't get all crazy with your salt intake. Obviously don't go too high but keep a moderate amount in your system.

If you aren't loosing weight it is obviously your diet. Either too high in calories or too low. But go ahead and post your whole diet along with your stats so people can give you advice. Nobody can tell you what is wrong if they have no idea what you are doing or what your current shape is.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Oh yeah your right I forget to post my diet
Here's what I eat
Meal#1 egg whites + oats
Meal#2 chicken breast +whole pasta
Meal#3 chicken breast +brown rice
Meal#4 tuna + brown rice
Meal# 5 chicken breast + salad
My post workout sheak every day different times (skim milk +1 scoop isolate whey )
It's measured by the fist of my hand
Protien and carbs and no fat at all

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

If you can personally say that cutting salt DOES work for you, then do it. Everyone's body is different, if effects of cutting salt are visible in your case, then cut, I'm not say eliminate, but do cut. It won't only be good for your weight loss, but for your overall health, too. Are you really saying you try not to consume any fat? Dietary fat is extremely important for you... Even more so if you're a man, generally, no fat=no testosterone for you... You need to balance the three macronutrients and not eliminate one of them.

Top Bottom