Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ruthless tips

destn76

Hi everyone just wanted to see if any of you Guys would so kindly share any tips on your experiences using Rs transaderm. Today was the first day using it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS is a DHEA based topical test booster, but it also contains an AI and a fat burner ingredient which makes it quite unique.

I would shoot for 5 squirts per day after your morning shower and do not rinse off for atleast 2 hours. each bottle lasts quite a while if used properly

RS Transdermal is an epic product, used it standalone pre workout, with an lgd sarm cycle and use to rub a bit on my nuts before I sewed the wild oats. Definitely works when use the correct dosage etc.

Rs Transaderm is an awesome product, plenty of positive reviews on the forum about it.

How are you running it?

5 pumps per day is the normal recommended dose. I would apply directly after showering for best absorption, and apply to the tops of the shoulders and upper back. Try to stay away from the chest, because you will get a higher conversion to estrogen in that area.

I hit my shoulders n my feet plus the sack for my 5 pumps. I also ultra phojel which I apply first to the regions that I put the RS at

Do you think I'll require any pct after 4-5 weeks of usage. I'm coming up to my fourth week on Rs

Do you think I'll require any pct after 4-5 weeks of usage. I'm coming up to my fourth week on Rs

TRANSADERM is technically a prohormone precursor to testosterone, so there will be some shutdown over time. You wouldn't have to run a long and thorough PCT, but a bottle of PHYTOSERMS 347 should do the trick after completing your run. There are running a HUGE sale on it right now, as it's only 87$ per bottle at this link ---> Ruthless Supplements

Top Bottom